Experienced Sheet metal worker (Steel, aluminum and stainless steel)
RPI Componenten (VDL Groep)
RPI Components works for
leading clients in virtually every industry. They process virtually all
materials in both single pieces, as in small and medium series. This occurs in
a well-equipped production area of approximately 10,000 square meters.
Sometimes it tight and flat, such as in desk construction. Other times it comes
to cabinets or frames with very low tolerances. Some commands require only
sheet metal, other complex assemblies consist of metal, which also occur.
Everything is completely in-house prepared and implemented, which we have
control over the process and delivery. To ensure quality we are ISO 9001:2008
||2200 EUR monthly
||RPI Componenten (VDL Groep)
Technical & Construction
- TIG / MIG
welding of steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- By means of a drawing self-assembling
- Independently verify the products.
- Independent setting of welding
- Independent finishing of products.
- The composition of small and medium
- Fluent English and
understanding basic Dutch will be a plus
- Experience with TIG welding thin material mainly 0.5> 5mm which
should be welded. Minimum Level 2 - 3.
- Experience with MIG / MAG welding thin material 1> 10 mm which should
be welded. Minimum Level 2
- Experience with measurement and reading
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Willing to work in shifts. (morning
shift hours Mon / Thurs from 05.45 am to 14.30 pm and Friday from 05.30 am to 12.30 pm / / evening shift
Mon / Thurs from 14.30 to 23.00 and Friday from 12.30 to 19.30).
- Full time work
- € 2200 per month for 38 hours work a week before
- Contract 6
months, maybe longer if RPI and the candidate are both satisfied
- You will be paid per month
|Date and place:
- The start date: A.s.a.p
- Working hours: 38 per week
- Address: Nijverheidsweg
LJ Hendrik – Ido – Ambacht, Nederland
|Housing & Insurance:
||We will help you find housing
||Please, send your CV and Applicattion Letter in
English with password “Sheet metal worker” to email@example.com
Mareks Tel: +371 277 67 898
Office: Riga, LV-1001, Brivibas Str. 85
Click here to Apply for Job
To apply for this job, please fill out the form bellow: