CNC SETTER /OPERATOR
RPI Components works for leading clients in
virtually every industry. They process virtually all materials in both single
pieces, as in small and medium series. This occurs in a well-equipped
production area of approximately
10,000 square meters.
Sometimes it tight and flat, such as in desk construction. Other times it comes
to cabinets or frames with very low tolerances. Some commands require only
sheet metal, other complex assemblies consist of metal, which also occur.
Everything is completely in-house prepared and implemented, which we have
control over the process and delivery. To ensure quality we are ISO 9001:2008
||1800 - 2000 EUR monthly
||RPI Componenten (VDL Groep)
Industrial & Manufacturing
|Your job activities:
- By means of a drawing independent set of
- Independently verify the products.
- Sides / Transfer of small and medium series "plate thickness 0.4 - 4 mm
and to a lesser extent, thicker"
- Understand Dutch language and able to speak a little bit Dutch and Fluent English
- Able to operate a CNC press brake.
- Able to set up a CNC Side Bank.
- Experience with measurement and reading drawings.
- Experience with Shaphan and / or Amada promacan (Delem control) Brakes is a
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Willing to work in shifts. (morning shift hours Mon / Thurs from 05.45 am to
14.30 pm and Friday from
05.30 am to 12.30 pm / / evening shift Mon / Thurs from 14.30 to 23.00 and
Friday from 12.30 to 19.30).
- € 1800-2000 per month for 40 hours work a week before
- Contract 6 months or longer if RPI and the candidate are both
- You will be paid per month
|Date and place:
- The start date: A.s.a.p
- Working hours: 40 per week
||GPI will help you find housing. You have to arrange
your own transport
||Please, send your CV and Applicattion Letter in English with password “CNC” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lapuha, Tel: +371 277 67 898
Click here to Apply for Job
To apply for this job, please fill out the form bellow: